100 wc #8

"Come on, come on!" I shouted. "When  will it start?"
"Be patient, wait I got an idea lets remember the times of good things this year before the new year starts."
"OK I got punched in the eye,broke my knee, I almost drowned in a pool,and got bit in the butt by a dog." 
"OK your year was pretty crappy but just think about my year. "I won the lottery, got thousands of treats this Halloween, and got a car for Christmas.
"But tomorrow will be amazing and we'll celebrate your good luck!"
"Fine,"I answered. And my sister and I watched the white fireworks with a crackling flame swimming towards the sky.  

Comments

  1. Great job using quotation marks this week. If the same person is still speaking in the same line you don't need another set of quotation marks. Your last line really creates an image in the readers mind, as you have used some adjectives to describe the detail.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Grandma Pond